Suggestion: New MonoGame Website

Topics: Announcements, General
Dec 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I created a MonoGame website located here. I thought MonoGame needed a actual website so I decided to create one.

You can log in as a admin (in order to edit the pages) by clicking here.

Right now I just quickly setup all the pages with the administrator html editor function, I copied/pasted much of the text from the codeplex monogame website.

just say no if you don't want to use it, I completely understand :). I made the website for a bit of fun and learn some more so either way its a win situation for me. You guys may already be building a website anyway :P

I can also add more pages such as a credits page and a IRC page (maybe try and integrate qwebirc into it if I can figure it out).

I can also possibly set up a forum, it will probably be on a separate page though (i.e. monogame.net/forum/).

Developer
Dec 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hi Xanather,

Thanks for taking the time to create a MonoGame site. We are in the process of finalising a brand new landing page for the project, which I think the team agrees is looking very sexy. So in short http://www.monogame.net will not always redirect to codeplex. Hopefully very soon, we will make the new site public.

Thanks again for your efforts, it is great to see the community so passionate about the project. We look forward to your comments once we go live with it.

Dominique.

Dec 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Edited Dec 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

No problem. Sounds good! I'm very interested :D. I look forward to MonoGame's future.

Xanather.