This is a small hotfix release. The main purpose is to re-target the Android version of MonoGame to link to the assemblies released as part of the Xamarin 2.0 release. We have also provided a .mpack which is compatible with Xamarin Studio, the old MonoDevelop 3.0 .mpack is also provided.
It also includes the following fixes:
- Fix template error
- Fix offsetInBytes parameter in IndexBuffer/VertexBuffer SetData.
- Fixes the scale applied on the origin in SpriteBatch
- Fixed render targets on WP8
- Removed minVertexIndex Exception
- Fixed some threading issues on iOS
- Use generic link for opening store on iOS
- Fix Matrix::Transpose
- Fixed vertexOffset in DrawUserIndexedPrimitives in GL
- Keys.RightControl/RightShift Support for WinRT
- Dispose in ShaderProgramCache
- IsRunningSlowly Fix