And the winner is...
Final voting went as follows...
Christian(not voted yet, but it wouldn't make any difference)
The font will probably be tweaked slightly and it is undecided whether the "Write Once, Play Everywhere" should be part of the image.
Thanks to everyone who took part! Next stop is to get v1.6 out the door.
Do you have the artistic ability and flare to create an eye catching logo? To create something that people will instantly associate with multi-platform apps and games?
Then we need to hear from you in our MonoGame logo contest! Read the rules and see below for a great prize.
Here are the rules for the contest:
- Submissions should be sent by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Sending just an URL is also allowed. At least one PNG scaled to 300 pixel height or width is required. Sending a design concept is appreciated.
- The design should convey the message of games and portability. It must not exploit or offend anyone's sex, race or religion, be obscene or propagate violence.
- The logo shall be available in a free format (bitmap or vector) and eventually made available in source form, modifiable using Free Software (xcf, fig, etc.). The submitter's name and snail mail address is required for exchanging legal papers.
- All submitters must declare that they do not infringe the rights of another party and that publishing their logos for the purpose of this contest is acceptable.
- All entries will be listed here with appropriate credit to its creator.
- The contest will run until April 30, 2011. A jury will then select the winning submission. The winner will be given a prize (see below).
- you can participate with a maximum of 3 works.
- The best
receive a full Professional
license of either
choice. Generously donated by Novell's Mono Team.
First Round Entries: